Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wow it's been to long again...

So much for keeping up with the blog. I have been busy riding and working at both The Bike Shop In Gravenhurst as well as helping Mike on trail work at Buckwallow. The Surly Pugsley has been getting the odd ride in from time to time. However I have added a new Rocky Mountain Slayer 50 to my quiver of bikes.

I have as well added a new Rocky for my wife Sarah. We have been getting out for a ride once a week for a while now. She is quite happy to be back in the saddle again. The girls are growing and we have actually been able to get out for family rides as well. My girls are getting the ride bug on...

All in all my family is growing fast, too fast. It is great to be getting out and just enjoying riding and all it has to offer us. Muskoka is a jewel of a place to ride your bike. The shop rides have been growing steadily to. More new riders and faces showing up to join in the fun.
Hope to see you on the trails. Happy Riding and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment